Thursday, May 2, 2013

What are your interests, hobbies and/or passion?

I have a deep passion for sports. If I'm not playing in one of my sports I'm watching a game on TV or watching ESPN or playing football/baseball with my neighbors.  All my life I've been at least a three-sport athlete. You can almost always find me on a soccer field or on a court. Sports are not just my passion, there my LIFE!

Do you think you need to have your life completely figured out by the time you are 30? Why or Why not?

I don't think you need to have your life completely planed out at any point in your life. Life is always throwing curve balls at you, and you just need to take each one at a time. I do think that you should have your life heading in some kind of a direction by then however.

No comments:

Post a Comment